Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW

   Today is my whatima workin on Wednesday post and it accomplishes two things.  One, I begin thinking of a project to share early in the week.  And two, I'm actually getting to quilts that have been sitting around for a while.  So it's with a bit of trepidation that I let you know today I'm filling in for a co-worker so I won't be home sewing or sharing  : (
Quilter's Coop in Old Town Temecula.  
   And a road trip may be in my future.  My sweet niece has invited me to her new home at the beach.
Koa misses me.
Older sister is tempting me with these email attachments...she still isn't over our Long Beach cupcake tour.
Cupcakes or Koa?  Which will I chose?
   And lastly as big boy heads off to his first day of his last year of high school I am reminded of how far we have come.
There will be more tears next week as favorite sister heads off to University to complete her degree.  I am a proud mom.  Enjoy the rest of your week.  Laural

No comments: