Sunday, October 23, 2011

Home Boutique

   I know, I know I missed my Friday post, but I have a really good reason...
 The Black Rooster Cottage Home Boutique was Saturday.
I was knee deep in quilts and a pricing gun.
It was a wonderful gathering of ladies 
La Belle Vie Kathy's candles
Each with her own distinct style.
Custom center pieces by Denise
It never ceases to amaze me, the talent that surrounds us.
Black Rooster Cottage  cupcakes
So remember if you want to support your local crafters. 
darn I wanted those boots
Seek out the boutiques in your area. 
It's a great way to buy American made.

And meet your neighbors
Like this little girl who ate lunch with me.  I hope you have a peace filled week,  Laural

1 comment:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

You should be a photographer! I loved having your beautiful quilts in the yard. Thank you sooo much for being a part of it Lori.
xo, Amber