Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quilt Show

   Wow,  sitting down for the first time in what seems like days.  What a treat to be a vendor at the Fallbrook Quilt Show and do those ladies know how to put on a show.
Glad I tucked that cloth in after I took the picture, yikes.
Friday was pouring down rain but that didn't stop the quilters from comming out.
Christmas Woolens Sold OUT.

Hello Kitty fabric was such a hit.
Set up went well and there were just a few things that needed to be tweaked the next morning.
Hey, there's my At Home quilt.

Tree of Life is actually a cheater fabric.
Laurene wasn't gonna let a little rain dampen her day or her leggings.
The booth sitters were so kind as to relive us for a bathroom break and a bite to eat.
Loved being able to use the church pews to hang quilts, quite inspirational.  
Well I'm quilted out for a bit and we are expecting more rain, I beleive there will be baking in my immediate future.  Laural 
 

1 comment:

Laurene said...

I LOVED your booth! I am cracking up that you put a pic of my boots on here...hee...