Friday, December 9, 2011

Trending

   I know I don't have to tell you that quilters, fabric designers and pattern makers are having a love affair with anything Parisian.  Especially the Eiffel Tower.  I know that I took note of it a year ago when Moda released its first "French General" line.    While working out the details of this quilt job...
I decided to add some fleur de lis to the outer border.  And of course hearts, cause this is from a daughter to her momma.
Other things French that have come into my life lately...
Black Rooster cottage ornament
Need inspiration or motivation to travel to a quaint French farmers market, then this book will transport you there.
Sweet...another great fabric line from Moda "Etchings".
My 1987 night time visit to the Eiffel Tower
and then the Louvre the next day
Please note absolutely no photography allowed,  oops.

No comments: