Friday, July 6, 2012

Quilt Contest

  Other than entering a local quilt show or submitting my designs to Primitives magazine I am very reluctant to enter anything I do in a contest.  A few weeks back I read about a weekly contest and this week I entered.
My "God Shed" quilt pattern fit perfectly into the theme of the week which is patriotism.  There is a link on the left hand side of this blog.  If you like my quilt then I would be honored if you voted for me but please don't feel obligated to do so, vote for the quilts you like best.  Its a great contest from a wonderful web site.  Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.  Laural

2 comments:

Bowbailey said...

I voted!

Denise :) said...

I found you through the weekly contest -- your entry was definitely one of my favorites and earned my vote! Good luck!! :)