Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'ma Workin on Wednesday?

  Ok, its time to fess up.  With the announcement of the closing of the quilt shop I work at I decided to try my hand at quilt shows.  The Simply Put pattern line will debut on September 12th at the San Diego Quilt show!
The state of my office and sewing room is in such disarray as I make kits, samples, new pattern designs and pull display items that I barely have time to quilt for customers let alone post on my blog.
 Who can work like this?
 Me, I think this is really cool to be doing a show for my own line.
So stay tuned and if you are in the area I would love to meet you in person.  

1 comment:

Betty Lou said...

Sounds like your life is on overload, just do what you can and the rest will take care of itself. Good luck, I think this might be your break into more exposure with your patterns, etc. Sorry to hear of another quilt shop closing.