Friday, September 21, 2012

Cupcake Bandit Strikes Again

   Last night was the monthly "Sup n Sew".  This group is one of my favorite nights out.  The food is always great, the company lively and I leave there feeling joy.  The cupcake fairy showed up and left me quite a large gift.
 Filled with kitchen towels and another ceramic cupcake. 
 Beverly brought blonde brownies and I wasn't the only one who went back for seconds.
See recipe in recipe section of blog
Elisabeth shared pictures of her pig Mushu, enjoying his piggy quilt which we had completed two meetings ago.
Mary showed us the 10!! quilts that she finished this summer, yes you read that correctly, (I'll have photos as I quilt them).  Meanwhile I'm making one block quilts to put on metal quilt hangers to sell at our upcoming October show.
Check out my new "Show" page on this blog for dates and locations where you can see the latest Simply Put patterns, kits and products.  I've got a great vendor (and friend) Seww Sharon, who is making handmade notecards and one of a kind original pincushions.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: