Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'ma Workin On

  The pile is dwindling.  Those "I need it by Christmas Quilts" are getting done and today I will be trying to finish up a few more.  Like this adorable "Three Brothers" wall hanging.

 And a sub contract job from The Happy Quilting Lady
 I'm adding just a little bit of detail to the embroidery blocks.
 Sharon has a wool wall hanging she needs quilted.
 Mary found this block in her stash of UFO's so she's making it a small quilt to hang on her seasonal quilt stand.
 She also found this Christmas quilt that will make a great gift for a very special auntie.
Well this stack ought to keep me busy today.  I appreciate the business from my customers and I really appreciate that they entrust me with quilts that they have put their heart and souls into.

1 comment:

Bowbailey said...

I'll have a couple of things for you to quilt very soon!