Saturday, July 20, 2013

Project Completed

Back in January of this year I posted this picture of my first block in a block of the month series that I was working on.  
I wasn't sure what the response would be, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well this little mystery quilt was received.
Today I emailed out the finishing instructions so that everyone who participated can add setting triangles and an outer border to their projects.
I plan on having this pattern available on my website.  It will have full color photos of each block and complete instructions.  This little Celebrate the Holidays quilt finishes 26" x 34".  Thank you to all the ladies that participated.  Laural

2 comments:

paulette said...

This is VERY sweet!! Love it!
P

linda said...

Just found your blog; this quilt is cute. I really like the Christmas tree.