Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Patterns

  With the beginning of the show season comes new designs for a fresh new look.  I have 9 new patterns in various stages of completion.  If you get a chance to come to one of my shows (see Events page on this blog) you can see some of these designs in person.  Here's a peak at just a few...
Heart Could Hold $6.00/$8.50
#385 Pride and Honor $6.00/$9.00
Seasonal Sentiments $9.00
Patchwork $6.00/$9.00 
Little Things $8.00/$18.00
Designing is really one of the favorite aspects of what I do to make a living.  Now the (gulp) hard part, displaying them at shows and hoping the customers like them too.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful new patterns and i love the grandma piece, since I am a first time grandma, that has a lot of meaning for me.

Debbie

Bowbailey said...

These are wonderful new patterns! The shoppers are going to love them.