Monday, June 9, 2014

Show Quilts

   This weekend took me over the Ortega Hwy and down into Aliso Viejo for the Beach Cities Quilt Guild show.  This was my first time vending at this show but it certainly won't be my last.  As a designer I spend many hours isolated with my fabric and sewing machine, okay that isn't such a bad thing however it is very rewarding to get out and hear the reactions from customers who validate my efforts.  Thank you to all who came out and took the time to stop and shop at my booth.  Here are a few of the quilts this guild had on display.  Please note how many of these quilts are Modern.
Hot House Flowers by Mary Arntz
Double Trouble by Jean Impey
Memory Tree in Black & White by JoAnn Morris
Kitty in the Garden by Robin Valles
Irish Tribute by Kayley Rose
Its All ME by Sherri Peltier
Red Clover Gone Wild by Anne Tracy
Stack #1 by Nancy Gasparotti

Elizabeth's Pride by Janis Pearson
Christmas Stitches by Keri Follmer
Southern California has its Quilter's Run next week, please take some time to go out and support your local quilt shops.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Super nice!! Thank you for sharing!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

Quilting Stories said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of all those great creations!