Tuesday, August 30, 2016

New Designs

   Show season is beginning this Labor Day weekend. I never like to vend at a show with the same designs I brought last year. I've developed a line of mini quilts sold as kits that were super fun and quick to make...
               Simply Mini Snowmen
              Simply Mini Baskets
I also have a Haloween mini to round out the group.  Although Primitive is my love I also am quite fond of remaking those designs with a Modern edge. Here's my latest modern design which I will have up in Big Bear this weekend
Hope you all get a chance to visit your local quilt shows and your brick n mortar shops. Happy sewing!

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Simply mini baskets! :-) Love the little baskets combined with that style of embroidery! Looks like it time to stock up on winter stitching projects! :-)

Quilting Moesje said...

sweet mini baskets :o))