Friday, July 1, 2011

Just Hanging Out

   Seasonal quilts make up a large majority of my quilt stash.  I enjoy switching out the quilts to match the season and I'm fortunate enough to have several locations in which to do that.  One of my favorite spots is right by the front door, on the bench were you leave your shoes.  There sits an old quilt frame that holds a 13"x13" quilt.  In honor of the 4th of July and summer in general here is what's "just hanging out" on the bench this month:
"United We Stand" by MH Designs  (715) 549-5395 
"Miss Liberty" shown above is one of the designs by my very good friend Mary.  She doesn't publish (yet) but with some encouragement we hope to change that.  One of my designs that has sold really well is "God Shed".  After the embroidery is complete this is literally an afternoon project that will wow family and friends.
Retail price for this pattern $8.50
Have a safe and happy 4th of July.  

No comments: