Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WWW

   First of all thank you for all the positive feedback from my "good news" post.   I wasn't able to blog this weekend  but I was hard at work, behind the scenes, on a soon to be published "Gallery" page.   Its part of what I'll be working on this Wednesday.
    I'll also be completing the applique' on another sample for the shop.

 This is from the Moda line "Lil Rascals" and its my version of a quilt from a new book at the Coop called "A Baker's Dozen" by Sandy Klop.
Lunch trays are a great way to transport your projects.
They can be found at restaurant supply stores.

   I love the vintage look of the buckets and so far the hardest part has been deciding which vignette to select.

   The rest of this week I'll be on the road for the International Quilt Festival/Long Beach.  I'm sure there will be more on that topic later.

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Me and my friend are going to make that quilt too. I have so many vintage printed fabrics. It's going to be fun picking but like you said, hard too.

Laural Lane said...

It's completed and hanging in the shop. I'll post a photo soon.