Friday, July 22, 2011

It's a Good Day

   Two posts in one day?  Yes, because when you have news this big you have to shout it from the roof tops (or quietly type it from home).  A few months ago I submitted a new design to "Primitive Quilts and Projects" magazine.  Yesterday while at work Jennifer informed me that my quilt will be published in the Summer 2012 edition.
I can't tell you how thrilled I am and what an honor this is.  If you haven't done so yet follow the link in the blog title and look at the work being done by this great group of folks.  YEAH BABY!

9 comments:

Judy Gallegos said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you!

Love ya,

Judy

Lynette said...

oh wow that's awesome news, congratulations!! no one deserves it more.

Lynette

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are truly gifted, now others can be inspired. :-)
Carri

Paige said...

I am so proud of u mom! ur hard work does pay off and some good people recognize it. cant wait to see it published!
love u

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Lori! You'll be a regular feature in this mag before too soon! Like Paige says, your talent is being noticed! Love ya heaps and miss you dearly. Keep going! Rhonda (Downunder) xo

Anonymous said...

Dear Lori , congratulations on your wonderful news. Your blog is amazing and, as always we are incredibly proud of you. Muchos besos y abrazos Pete , Arturo and Maya

Beth-Sugarsmacks Boutique said...

I never doubted for a minute that once they saw your work you would be "in like flynn"! You have been working so hard and are such an inspiration to all. Your family and friends all love you so much! Good things come to good people my friend and you are definitely one of the good ones!

Karen Russell said...

Well done and congratulations. You are so talented and deserve to have your wonderful work published. xxx

Bev Southall said...

What an honor Lori. I look forward to seeing your pattern next summer. Congrats. You rock!