Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WWW

   I have a well meaning friend who said to me recently "You're crazy for posting your patterns before they are published."  She may be right, so on this Wednesday I'm working on a new pattern.  I'll describe it...a little bit piecing a little bit stitching and a whole lotta cute.  Instead of posting partial photos of the newest creation I'd like to share with you a gift I recently received from a lovely lady who follows this blog and was inspired by the salvage post.
Thank you Charlotte, what a sweet treasure I now have.
And Georgianne shared this salvage book with me after reading the aforementioned post.

OK maybe this is taking it too far.
Does a woman good to know I'm not writing this for nothing.  Take care and enjoy your Wednesday rainy day work.

No comments: