Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WWW

   Well this Wednesday post won't be so much about "what" I'll be working on but "where" I'll be working at.  I'm taking a shift at the store today.  But we have fun there too.  Like when the friendship groups meet and share their projects with us.
 Marvel Dorf had this "Tea Ceremony Geisha" by Lonni Rossi for Andover.  Amazing applique' job being done by Marvel.
 And Stacy (my co-worker) brings in her sample from a Buggy Barn book "Still Crazy"
 She must have really liked that book because she also made this tea pot quilt sample from the same book.
 Oh yeah, and then Jo Morton stopped by the shop on her way to teach at Road to California and we only slightly embarrassed ourselves asking for a photo.
I'm thinking Jo is much more experienced in the photo taking than either Stacy or I.  So that's where I'll be working this Wednesday.  Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments: