Friday, February 3, 2012

www.continued

The quilting on my 2 year applique' quilt "les Petite" is complete.  I won't be sharing it until next week because it is entered in a quilt show and I want it to be a surprise.  However it does need a label for the back and since I had several of the flower garden's left over I'll be using one of those to put all the pertinent data on.
 Once I transfered the information then all that's left to do is back stitch everything with some pearl cotton thread and sew it in place on the back of my quilt.  As a bit of a teaser, if you look closely in the background of this photo you can just barely see one of my new patterns.  I've got three of the four sketched out and one is actually sewn.  If you think you may want to work one up, all I can say is start cutting your one inch squares???
 In the midst of putting an order together, quilting and making a label, Susan came by with her entry into the Schnibbles for a year contest.  We took the photo and submitted it on line.
   If you get a chance follow the link and look at the projects all the quilter's are submitting.  What a great way to see the diversity in fabrics and styles amongst the quilters that participate.  Can't wait to see what they do for this month.

No comments: