Sunday, February 5, 2012

Here's What's Hangin

   February inspires me to switch out the quilts and show off the ones that celebrate love.  Or more specifically pink, red and hearts.  So here's what's hangin on the little 6" frame...
And in the kitchen is my Tawny White quilt, which I always enjoy seeing.
 My kids hand prints are both on it and the rick rack which outlines every block did a great job of hiding some not so straight seams.
This was the first quilt I ever quilted and it hurts to look closely at the job I did.  Luckily the design detracts from the inexperience of the quilter and I've gotten much better at both over the years.
From quilts to football.  It's the Super Bowl, what are you doing reading a blog?  
Get in that kitchen and start the chili, fry something, put your team jersey on.  Enjoy the game and have a peace filled week,  Laural

No comments: