Friday, May 18, 2012

Honey Q

   Good Morning,  It's a quilting kind of day and I have plenty of customer's projects to complete.  Today on the Honey Q I'll be finishing up a flip flop quilt for a local quilting guild's fund raising event.
 Debbie's Christmas runner is up next, can't wait to add some feathers to the setting triangles.
 But first it's important to have a good breakfast and my sneaky little secret pals left me this adorable plate and fork set last night.
 I must say breakfast never tasted so good as it does on a cupcake plate.
Thanks again girls it was a fun Sup n Sew last night.  With the closing of the Coop we only have two more meet dates and that makes me sad, but each time I look at my little cupcake collection I will remember how much fun we have had at our sewing sessions.

1 comment:

Betty Lou said...

I think I would be have a little afternoon snack of a cupcake on my new plate. So cute!