Monday, February 18, 2013

Hemet Quilts Continued

As promised here are the rest of the quilts from Hemet.  Enjoy
Warm Honey Bunny by Sheryl Eramo
Hop to it by Edyta Sitar
Calendula by helen Mitchell
Crabapple Hill Studio
My Garden Quilt by Lola Beaty
Heart to Hand

Anything Pineapple by Mary Myers
A Linda Mulligan Nancy Smith Design
 I just love an art quilt and this one by Phylllis Binkley caught my eye
A John Muir Moment at 9300 Feet
 Ok, I know this next quilt is a bit out of focus but I was being jostled by the crowd that had gathered to pin this quilt with the "Viewers Choice" award.

Sharon (right) is the quilt maker and Marvel (left) did the quilting.  I was thrilled to be the one to tell them they had just announced their quilt as the winner.  It was a great way to end the show.

No comments: