Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hemet Show-Quilts

Lets face it as much as we enjoy spending time and money with the vendors it really is the quilts that we go to see.  Here are a few that caught my eye...

Kimono by Laural Arestad
Whigrose by Joan Torbett pattern by Kim Diehl
My Charm Quilt by Doris Rogers
A Charm Quilt Pattern
All Stars by Ardie Skjod
American Jane's Quilt for all Seasons

Star Garden by Ardie Skjod
Star Garden Farmouse Threads
Basket of Flowers by Kathy Votzmeyer
American Patchwork and Quilting
   I want to welcome all the new followers that have joined my blog in the past few days.  Also next week will be the second installment of the mystery "Celebrate the Holidays" BOM.  You can still participate in this 9 month pattern sew along by following the link to the right and purchasing the plan from my Etsy shop.  More quilts from the show next week, have a peace filled Sunday.

No comments: