Saturday, February 16, 2013

Quilt Show-Hemet

  Good morning!  Yesterday was the opening day of the Hemet show and my first time there as a vendor.  Meeting my customers and interacting with quilters is always the high light of these events.  Before the show opened I snapped a few pictures of my booth...Thank you Susan for loaning me your "Gather Within" quilt.  Mine was in the show and everyone was commenting on seeing it.
 You never know what will be your big seller.  I sold out of "At Home" and had no overstock back at the ranch.
 Love being able to show "Precious Threads" and my new design "Sewing Room" also sold out!
 I actually have enough patterns in my line to fill a rounder rack.
 Aisles are empty but not for long.
 Always a show stopper...Lori Holt's "Quilters World"  got the customers to venture into my 6' wide space.  Ok, 4' if you count the table along one wall.  But still they came in.
 Best part of the day was when I got to meet, take a photo with and share our love of primitives with ubber blogger Paulette from Sweet P.  You can read her post on Hemet if you follow the link.
She seemed surprised that I was one of her followers.  Truth is I never miss a Sweet P post and was thrilled to finally meet her.  Well back at it today.  Hopefully I can overcome my technical difficulties from yesterday and everything will run smoothly.  I'll post quilt photos soon.

2 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Looks like Het has a good Quilt show. I lived in Hemet for 10 years, I'm sure some of my friends visited your lovely booth. Have a good show.

Betty Lou said...

Looks like Het has a good Quilt show. I lived in Hemet for 10 years, I'm sure some of my friends visited your lovely booth. Have a good show.