Monday, March 11, 2013

High Desert Quilt Show 2013

   Once again being surrounded by beautiful quilts and quilters passionate about their art has boosted my moral and spurred me to creativity.  Here is a look at some of quilts that were on display.
Home Tweet Home by Harriet Kawelmacher
A Child of the 1940's by Laura Daugherty
Treasured Memories by Pam Horan
In the North Woods by Christine Willis
 Mary, this quilt reminded me of you.
Ellene's Bird Journal by Ellene Gravelle
Four-Patch Friendzy by Rhodean Glen
This one is for my Dad.
China Lake 70th Anniversary by Elene Gravelle
Tea with Me by Nel Kovar
 This quilt was hung right across from me so I had a very pleasant view.
Williamstown by Sandy Meech
A huge thank you to all the Ridgecrest guild members they were so welcoming and came to my aid on more than one occasion.  The snow on the drive up there was an added treat.  Now I have a three day turn around, back on the road to Glendale.

No comments: