Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I'ma Workin on Wednesday

   This really isn't too much of a surprise that what I'm working on today is packing, packaging and prepping.  I leave for the Glendale show tomorrow.  Didn't I just get home?  Monday I put the finishing touches on my new pattern "Mothers Hold".

It finishes 11x14 and the pattern retails for $6.50.  I have a limited number of kits that I'm taking to the show for $14.00.  The kits include all the fabrics shown above and the pattern.

If you are in the Burbank area, you know maybe catching a live showing of Leno, it could happen, then come on by booth #56 and say hi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



The saying is one I used when I was a kindergarten teacher. It was on the front cover of a book the students made for their mothers. Brings back lots of memories.

Hope you have a successful show.

Charlotte