Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quilt Show part 2

As promised here are the rest of the quilts from this weekends show.
"Plaid Cats" by Carol Smith
Its really hard to see but this quilt had a checked background that read grey and just that touch gave it an eye appealing effect. 
"Christmas Comfort" by Frida Martinez
"Trading Snowballs with Friends" by Doris Bianco
 Not the view from my hotel, a landscape quilt.
"Where the River Meets the Sea" by Linda Schmidt
This quilt was one of my favorites.  Its a BOM using teapots to express the theme for each month.  How cute is that?
"Twelve for Tea" by Leanne Compeah
"Nana's Secret Garden" by Sandy Bradfield

"A Paisley Christmas" by Sherryl Zurek
"Wooly War" by Judy Gephart
"Stacked Bricks" maker unknown
That's a wrap on the Glendale show.  This week I will be mailing out the third in the series of my Celebrate the Holidays Blog of the Month, if you are participating in the mystery quilt and have completed any of the other blocks please take a moment and send me a photo of your work for my post later in the week.  Have a peace filled week, Laural

No comments: