Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's on the Honey Q

  I really love sharing with you the quilts people trust me to quilt for them.  My turnaround time has always been pretty good even in the busiest of seasons but I have to admit that doing the quilt shows and being able to turn around a custom quilt job is becoming more difficult to manage.  Dear Jannette gave me two quilts and they are front and center to be completed.
 If this quilt doesn't put me in a Spring time mood I don't know what will.
I absolutely love the ice cream cones, wagon and star spangled bird in this quilt. 
 What a treat to get to add my hands to these two quilts.  
As many of you know who read my blog I don't normally add my personal stories as I want to keep things upbeat and positive, but I need you to know that your comments and emails regarding this weekends "anniversary" post have touched me deeply.  Thank you all for the encouragement and support that keeps me doing what I love.  Have a peace filled week, Laural  

No comments: