Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Quilt Shop Opens!

   As we know in the quilting world rumors can run rampant.  So when we began hearing about a new quilt shop opening in the Old Town section of Temecula well I must admit I was skeptical.  But then last night happened and the rumors became reality as I attended a soft opening of Quilted Therapy!

 The store is located on Main St. across from the theatre, next to the Record store and upstairs in the old Rooster Creek/Quilter's Coop space 42030 Main St.
Kathy (the owner) is a first time quilt shop owner.  She grew up in Hawaii but has been a local since 1980.  The focus of the shop is going to be Modern.  The decor is very retro and reminiscent of what is so appealing about the Modern fabrics, bold, happy and inspiring.
It was my pleasure to be Kathy's first customer of the night.  These are some of the fabrics I purchased. She has some wonderful background fabrics, Riley Blake and Lori Holt are amongst the lines she is carrying.  Yeah! 


With news of more and more shops closing I am so thrilled to be announcing the opening of a quilt shop and the fact that it is in our area makes me doubly proud.   Best of luck to Quilted Therapy!

1 comment:

Bowbailey said...

I was so happy to see this new shop as well! Can't wait to see all the new products that will be arriving!!