Sunday, October 8, 2017

"Love & Joy" poinsettia

  This weekend I received my new PQM Winter 2017 edition with my design "Love & Joy" inside!!!  Woo Hoo!!
I am offering kits for this design and I have just listed them on my website HERE.  The kit sells for $32.00 and that includes FREE shipping, textured tan background fabric, ALL border fabrics, homespun binding and a complete wool selection for all of the appliqué'.
This little wall hanging finishes 20 1/2" square.  You will need a backing and some black embroidery floss (not included).  I do have a limited number of kits and the instructions are not included you must have a copy of the magazine in order to make this design.  Thank you for stopping by.

PS:  I want to thank everyone who reached out to me regarding my health from the last post I put up. It means a great deal to know I have the support of such a wonderful industry.  Laural

No comments: