Monday, January 15, 2018

2018 Happenings

Happy New Year Quilters!!  Here's some exciting news from Simply Put for the upcoming year...

This week I will be vending at Road to California Booth #916.  So excited to be a part of what is clearly the premier quilt show on the west coast.  Hope you can stop by and see me.  I've been very busy making product for the show.
Kitty Spike has been so helpful with folding patterns.
I turned my 5 x 7 stitchery into a Sewing Journal kit.  These will be available for $14.95!! 
Love Birds pattern and kits available for $19.95
I'll be loading up all these goodies tomorrow, setting up on Wednesday and working my booth Thursday through Sunday.  Come on out and see the new pieces in my line plus some old favorites.  Thank you,  Laural
PS:  I love getting your feedback/comments HOWEVER I have changed the settings on my blog to moderate the comments.  This means until I approve the comment it won't show up.  I have had too many spam comments with links to other sites so unfortunately they have ruined it for all of us.  It will take a minute or two to get your comments posted, thank you for understanding.  

No comments: