Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WWW

   Good Morning,  I'm slowly but surely being pulled into the holidays.  I love pumpkins, crows and all things fall.  This morning I grabbed the Halloween box and started work on a small wall hanging.
I bought the "Frightfully Crazy" Buggy Barn book during my first and only trip to Houston Quilt Market.
It's about time to make something from it.
My inspirations fabrics are from Red Rooster "Haunted Hollow II" bats, hats and Alley cats by Jacqueline Paton.
After transferring the design to freezer paper I added a quarter inch so my block would turn out larger (since I'm only making one).

Hey, its working!
Kitty has a tail.
After the small inner border and laying out the outer border I think I'll paper piece some candycorn corner blocks and of course add his face.
 That may have to wait till Friday though.  

2 comments:

Bowbailey said...

Your block turned out super cute or should I say frightful!

Carri said...

I love the new block! What a creative mind you have. I will have to add this one to my wish list. :-)