Friday, February 10, 2012

Here's What's Hangin-Also

   I confess it has been a heck of a week.  I've put in extra hours at work getting a new BOM ready for the Coop customers.  I delivered 3 quilts to the quilt show that starts today and 4 others to their owners after I finished the custom quilting on them.  I filled and delivered an order to a new wholesale customer with one day's notice.  No wonder the kids keep asking me to "stop yelling".  Seriously take the trash out!        
  I'm heading out for a road trip and on Sunday I'll post the photos, but for today I'll show you the rest of the little handmade goodies that are out and about in honor of Valentines Day.  I wish I could say I made this little heart box but noooo I bought it at the Country Loft in LaMesa during their recent open house.
 My little 13" quilt rack has this Valentine inspired heart quilt on it right now.  There isn't a pattern I just wanted something scrappy and semi-seasonal hanging after Christmas and this is what I came up with.
 I made a strawberry assortment from wool, wool felt and fabric.  These were from a class about 5 or 6 years ago and I love it when they are out.
 Miss Cocoa Channel came by the quilt shop this week.  She is about 1 pound and her mommy Lizzy knew that both Grandma Stacy and I needed a reason to smile.
Well this sure did the trick.  Who could resist a face like that?  

2 comments:

Bowbailey said...

You work way too hard!!!! The baby quilt looks wonderful, with your tremendous quilting job! Thank you so much for the rush job.

Laural Lane said...

Always a pleasure working on such cute quilts.