Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet!

   I don't know what has gotten into me.  Maybe its all the left over Valentine candy and then big boys giant, very yummy, birthday cake that is still in the refrigerator, but I am on a sugar high these days that I can't seem to kick.   And with that in mind I thought I would share a recipe that I got from Pinterest and made for a sewing group.  It's easy and delicious, I hope you enjoy it, meanwhile I'm going to go work out.
 This recipe uses 5 simple ingredients.  Mix instant vanilla pudding until it begins to thicken.
 This should take 2 minutes then fold in whipped cream, not quite an entire tub.
 Now build your layers.  Graham crackers/pudding/repeat/end with graham crackers.
 Soften premade chocolate frosting and top your cake.  
For complete recipe and finished photo see the "recipe" page on my blog.  And since we are talking about sweet things.  A mystery has been occurring in the aforementioned sewing group.  When I get home I find a nicely wrapped little package.
Sneakily placed into my sewing bag and when I open it there is a...
cupcake!  This is the one for February, but there have been others, so much so that I now have a collection going.
So girls this is really sweet but I'm starting to run out of room on the cupcake table.  Seriously I don't know where they got the idea that I'm some what obsessed with cupcakes?
Have a great weekend.  I'll be quilting on the Honey Q and trying to avoid that cake in the frig.

1 comment:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Looks yummy Lori! LOVE the cupcake slippers! Too cute!