Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WWW

   This Wednesday is jam packed.  I've got some helping hands over and we are getting the kits ready for my "Precious Threads" wall hanging quilt which will be premiering in the Primitives Quilts magazine.  We are sorting the 6" squares.
 It takes a village.
 Background, brown for blocks and muslin inner borders are ready for folding.
 Prepping the folding can be the most time consuming part of kit making.
 Here is what you will get in one of my kits.  They will also include a wool packet to complete the applique' area on the quilt.
I've listed this kit on my website and am now taking pre orders.  You will need the magazine for the directions and they have not been shipped out yet, but I wanted to make sure that my loyal followers of this blog and facebook have the first opportunity to purchase a kit.  Thank you so much for all the support.  Laural

1 comment:

Bowbailey said...

It was so great to see you last night, just not so good to hear all that news. I was so excited to see you, well your quilt project, on the front of the magazine!!! You truly deserve that honor and I know this will be your big step into the larger quilting community!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!