Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sewing Room Redo

   Ever get a bee in your behind and the need to revamp, clean up, organize?  Yeah, me neither, usually.  But this week I made a pilgrimage to San Diego and picked up some cabinets and formica counter tops to be used as new sewing tables.  With a bit of sweat equity I was able to get my sewing area more organized and ready for all of those Christmas quilts waiting on the landing.
 The best part is all the sewing notions and thread are now in the drawers, dust free and ever so handy.
 I can keep all three of my most used machines set up at the same time, and it looks so clean.
 This is the view allllllllllllll the way down the length of table top that now allows me a larger cutting area.
Who knew all this clean would make me smile.  

No comments: