Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Recap

  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, surrounded by love and family.  I turned Christmas over to favorite daughter who planned a small get away up into the local mountains for some fine dining, crisp air and small town comforts.  The store fronts were decorated for the holiday.
 Even had a cupcake display, they must have known I was coming up.
 We snapped this years family photo with my new I-Phone.
Spending time with my two kids lifts my spirits and keeps me hopeful for the future.  They are also my inspiration to keep designing, keep working, and keep on keeping on.  So on Christmas morning I put the finishing touches on the newest in the runner series.
Valentine/St. Patty Runner should be ready soon.  I'll be doing part two over the New Years holiday.  

1 comment: