Sunday, May 5, 2013

IE Quilt Show part 2

As promised here is the balance of the quilts from the show this week.  I really like the applique' baskets in each corner of this quilt.
 A Primitive Pieces by Lynda quilt.
by Cheryl Giovenco
I included this quilt for its use of machine embroidery and the quilting on it was very nice.

by: Cheryl Giovenco Quilted by Sheila Osbrink
Mexican Stars by: Cheryl Giovenco
I guess the only thing I forgot to take pictures of was all the goodies I bought from the vendors.  Well maybe before I put everything away I'll get some shots of them.  This is my crunch week so you may not hear much from me till I am all set up in Portland!!  Wish me luck and if any of you are planning to attend please come by booth #1705 and say hi to me.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Such beautiful quilts. I love the first quilt. The quilting on the Umbrella quilt is fantastic. Hugs

Karen said...

I have wanted to make the Lynda Hall quilt for a good while now. Nice to see a version of it at the show.