Friday, January 2, 2015

A New Year

The new year has already started off with a bang.  We awoke in sunny Southern California on NYE to snow!
A walk on the beach two days before...
 My backyard, winter wonderland.  That would be my pool deck covered in a nice white blanket of snow.
I have great faith that 2015 will be a spectacular year.  Simply Put will have new designs ready for preview this month.  I have updated the "Events" page with dates and locations of some of the shows I will be vending at.  For those of you who haven't heard yet, Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings has purchased a large building in the town of Murrieta, just up the road from me, and will be opening the doors on a new quit shop any day now!!!!   We couldn't be more excited about having such a destination shop so close to home.  Wishing you all the best in this new year.  Laural

No comments: